Apply for Web / UI Designer
Reference Code: JS141
Epic Jobs - View Job
Web / UI Designer
Newcastle upon Tyne £30,000 - £35,000
Web / UI Designer
£30,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
As Web/UI Designer your role will incorporate these values as you work at the forefront of 3D technology and partner with some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world including Audi, Pagani and Unity.
The role requires a highly creative & dynamic individual to take responsibility for the design and implementation of marketing materials for commercial consumption including website design, advertising and promotions. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a dynamic and successful marketing team to set a creative direction for the company’s online and offline presence.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of one of the UK's most exciting start-ups, implementing creative projects that will run at the forefront of company and client campaigns.
• Working within the marketing team to provide front end web and design support.
• Design and development implementation of the company website
• Optimising company website for SEO and mobile responsiveness
• Maintaining company website with latest content
• Overseeing complex website projects such as translation of site,identifying suitable partners and managing development from concept to final implementation.
• Collaborating on creative briefs, suggesting and implementing ideas and working across disciplines to deliver high quality and innovative marketing materials.
• Collating and selecting assets for use in various marketing campaigns.
• Developing the company’s visual brand identity and guidelines alongside the wider marketing & creative teams, playing an active role to consistently ensure the brand is fresh and reflective of the company ethos.
• Experienced designer with demonstrable creative UI and web experience.
• Good working knowledge of HTML & CSS with experience working on responsive web pages.
• Clean and creative design style with a quality first approach to all projects.
• Experience managing web presence from design, implementation, optimisation and analysis
• Able to work collaboratively across disciplines to establish innovative ideas and implement these into future designs.
• Passion for all things design, particularly within the tech industry with a keen eye for new techniques and fresh approaches.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to drill down to establish design needs and offer the best possible outcomes.
• Previous experience working to and achieving deadlines.
• An interest in UX and usability principals.
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Web / UI Designer please 'register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.