Reference Code: LS444
Epic Jobs - View Job
Newcastle upon Tyne £30000 - £35000
We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer to join a fastgrowing startup team working on a largescale SaaS project.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK) city centre just opposite the central train station, we are looking for a developer wanting to grow their knowledge in development both front and backend. Ideally suited to graduate or entrylevel programmers (but open to most levels if you have Laravel knowledge).
PHP Laravel Developer Responsibilities
● Working directly with clients to fix issues and make enhancements to existing systems
● Troubleshoot and triage potentially complex and challenging requests
● Assist in the daytoday development of front and backend products
Experience Required for this PHP Laravel Developer role:
● PHP5+ OO / MVC framework experience
● Laravel 5.2+ knowledge
● Bootstrap / Foundation
● MySQL / Postgres / Mongo
● Version Control (Git)
● Excellent communication skills
● An eye for detail
Desired skills for this PHP Laravel Developer role:
● REST & SOAP API knowledge
● Gulp / Grunt / Elixir
● Knowledge on scaling systems
● AngularJS / ReactJS
● Experience working with thirdparty apps (Twilio, Stripe, etc)
● PHPUnit / testing & continuousintegration experience / TDD
Experience of the above desired skills aren't essential but would certainly enhance your application. They can provide onthejob training if required.
If you are interested in the advertised position for PHP Laravel Developer please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.