Apply for Test Analyst
Reference Code: #jobsnortheast #Techjobs #testanalyst @sharperecruit
Epic Jobs - View Job
Newcastle upon Tyne £23,000 - £25,000
Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £25,000 depending on experience + Pension & 26 Days Holiday
We're recruiting a Test Analyst for an award winning digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, which is a growing hub for creativity and technology in the UK. They’re proud to serve an international client base across a variety of sectors, including education, retail, healthcare, technology, professional services and leisure.
Their talented team of digital strategists, creatives, designers and developers are relentlessly focused on objectives, passionate about experiences and obsessed by results. By putting people at the centre of everything they do, they help their clients create engaging marketing strategies and digital experiences that their customers love, and most importantly which translate into real business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital Test Analyst to join an agency with ambitious growth plans.
The Test Analyst Role:
As Test Analyst you will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team to produce websites, web applications and mobile apps.
Reporting to the Technical Director you will help define the role and play an important part in the successful delivery of projects, responsible for providing an end to end testing service that will include functional, non-functional, integration and regression testing.
Test Analyst Responsibilities:
• Advising the IT team and the business on best testing practice
• To create and maintain automated testing frameworks
• Design and execute both automated and manual tests to verify system functionality
• Produce high-quality documentation
• Report status to project management and work closely with the development team
• Identification, documentation and then tracking of issues through to a resolution
• Manage UAT
Test Analyst Skills and Experience:
• Experienced Test Analyst, QA or Manual Tester
• Writing test plans and scripts
• Integration testing
• Regression testing
• Performance testing would be a bonus
• Automation exposure (we’re open to tools)
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, and
external third parties
• Excellent verbal and written English
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Test Analyst please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.
Test Analyst, QA, Software Tester, Writing test plans, writing test scripts, integration testing, Regression testing, UAT, Performance testing, Automated testing