Apply for PRODUCT MANAGER #digitaljobs #productmanagerjobs #techjobs #epictimesjobs #marketingjobs
Reference Code: JS224
Epic Jobs - View Job
PRODUCT MANAGER #digitaljobs #productmanagerjobs #techjobs #epictimesjobs #marketingjobs
Newcastle Upon Tyne £25000 - £30000
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is the leading provider of SaaS solutions for partner marketing. Based in Newcastle and with offices internationally, they have a cool culture and an impressive client list too.
You would be part of the Product Team and reporting into the Senior Product Manager based out of Newcastle.
As Product Manager, you will contribute to a team that is responsible for implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product. This extends from increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products to identifying innovative new product opportunities for the company. You will harness existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and input from colleagues, customers, prospects and other sources of market intelligence.
You will also be responsible for personally developing and communicating marketing and training material to support the go-to-market strategy describing the products, their USPs and the benefits they bring. This includes sales presentations, product positioning, product enablement and competitive analysis.
• Become familiar with the product offering, organizational development practices, platform requirements, and project management framework.
• Liaise with Senior Product Manager to understand the features and changes in product requirements and support the release planning and sprint planning exercises
• Identifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects and taking internal soundings.
• Plan and carry out Discovery workshops with project Stakeholders to fully understand their business, system and user needs.
• Create and manage Product Backlog by adding lower level details into Epics and User Stories prioritised based on business needs, as well as logging new feature requests to ensure the projects are delivered within scope and on time.
• Prioritise requirements based on business priorities
• Work together with the UI Designer to review Wireframes and designs internally to ensure they are in line with the requirements before stakeholder review
• Work with the project stakeholders to review, and collect and log feedback on system design and development
• Carry out Backlog Grooming to ensure the Product Backlog and the items on it are up to date ready for the Sprint Planning sessions
• Work with the development team to ensure they fully understand the project requirements and priorities prior to implementation and during Sprint planning sessions
• Provide regular updates to Project Manager ensuring the project is carried out to agreed schedule
• Providing internal teams with the necessary knowledge (via training) and supporting materials to enable them to market and sell the product effectively.
• Supporting sales staff, as required, in customer and partner meetings.
Required Qualities and Qualifications
• A relevant bachelor’s degree i.e. Data Analysis, Business Management, Digital Marketing
• This role would suit someone who is confident to speak to clients and then loves to solve their requests, someone who has at least two years’ experience in a similar role within a SaaS company i.e. Project or Account Manager, Client Services Manager or Data Analyst with a relevant interest in the software development
• Strong Interactive, teamwork and leadership skills
• A pro-active approach in controlling, organising and prioritising your workload throughout your day
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• A great problem solver
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• High attention to detail
• The ability to quickly understand overall changing demands of multiple projects
• You should also be keen to keep up to date on current methodologies ensuring that projects are tackled in the most effective ways possible.