Apply for MARKETING EXECUTIVE #marketingjobsnortheast #marketing
Reference Code: JS139
Epic Jobs - View Job
MARKETING EXECUTIVE #marketingjobsnortheast #marketing
Newcastle upon Tyne £18,000 - £24,000
Salary £18,000 – 24,000
Our client is a fast-growing financial services and technology firm, offering investment services to financial advisers, businesses and retail investors.
They have an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team, which provides support to all their companies and departments.
Applicants MUST HAVE at least 2 years working in online Marketing and demonstrate motivation, the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and possess excellent written communication skills.
Working on a broad range of projects from content development, email marketing and event assistance, the ideal candidate must have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable working on a varied range of tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience in running PPC campaigns
• Work with departments to assess their marketing needs
• Create and edit content for campaigns
• Liaise with design agency where needed
• Ensure content is on-brand and compliant
• Create and edit content for email
• Ensure emails are on-brand and compliant
• Examine email metrics/trends and provide reports, when required
• Using WordPress, ensure all corporate websites are accurate, on-brand and up-to-date
• Create, edit and publish blogs
• Regularly review website conversion results and recommend new ideas
• Contribute to planning, organisation and day-of execution of events
• Create supporting materials for use before, during and after the event
• Manage invite and reminder logistics
• Identify key objectives for the event and report on success
• Manage social media accounts
• Suggest new channels and improve engagement on current accounts
• Create and amend PowerPoint presentations
• Improve presentations to simplify and clarify message
• Ensure presentations are on-brand and compliant
• Comply with marketing standards and follow set brand and communication guidelines
• Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Marketing Executive please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.