Apply for Ecommerce Marketing Executive #techjobs #marketingjobs #jobsnortheast #digitaljobs
Reference Code: JS154
Epic Jobs - View Job
Ecommerce Marketing Executive #techjobs #marketingjobs #jobsnortheast #digitaljobs
Darlington £19,000 - £25,000
Ecommerce Marketing Executive
Full Time permanent
Salary £19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director
Direct reports - Agencies & Freelancers.
Our North East online retail client has been successfully trading for 10 years and has now become the largest single product portfolio business in its sector and continues to grow.
They are looking for a switched on and ambitious digital marketing executive who is looking to progress with a passion for online marketing, ecommerce and homeware/interior design.
Experience & Skills:
A minimum of 1 years’ hands on experience in online digital marketing and ecommerce
A desire to work in homeware/interior design/ecommerce.
Interpret analytical data.
A good eye for design.
Good understanding of COS measurements.
Commercially aware, with the ability to understand, track and measure ROI.
HTML & CSS
Experience with google analytics
Experience with PPC
Experience in social media and online content.
Duties as Digital Marketing Executive:
· Liaise with external PR company.
· carry out email campaigns, social media, organic and PPC to promote products.
· Design and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with external agencies.
· Take analytics data and convert into actionable insights to improve performance.
· Work with external agencies using PPC, social and affiliate.
· Manage a marketing promotion calendar.
· Work with internal staff on any marketing related activities.
· Work with external freelancers to manage the product portfolio.
What you will experience:
· Full, ongoing training and support to grow.
· A friendly relaxed working environment.
· A workplace that encourages new thinking.
· Freedom to try new things and make mistakes.
· 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
· Sick Pay.
· Annual bonus.
· A career path with few limitations.
· Annual pay reviews.
· A healthy budget for marketing.
If you are interested in the advertised Ecommerce Marketing Executive position please apply through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.