Apply for Digital Marketing Executive #marketingjobs #techjobs #digitaljobs
Reference Code: JS151
Epic Jobs - View Job
Digital Marketing Executive #marketingjobs #techjobs #digitaljobs
Durham £20000 - £25,000
Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience + bonuses
Full Time Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the UK’s largest retailer of personalised Premier League, Disney, Marvel and Star Wars merchandise. As well as working with Premier League clubs, they run a number of personalisation areas in sporting venues around the country, including Old Trafford, Arsenal, West Ham and more.
Up until this time, our digital marketing has been outsourced but we are looking to improve and develop significantly in this area with our own Digital Marketing Executive on board. While the successful candidate will work closely with our Head of Digital Marketing, the implementation of agreed strategies will form most of this role and be largely independent.
Include assisting the Digital Marketing manager with -
- Liaise with Directors / Team Leaders to implement digital marketing strategies including: PPC, SEO, Amazon Ads, content calendars, collaborative contests/giveaways, email marketing and PR.
- Manage all aspects of social media marketing including implementing paid social media advertising campaigns, generating content, launching competitions etc.
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- Actively seek out & engage in new digital platforms for marketing and advertising, whilst maintaining and strengthening existing ones.
- Evidence your own and area impact and performance improvements through business KPI’s.
- Deliver Ecommerce customer contact strategies.
- Plan and produce effective competitor research and analysis.
- Produce reports for senior line management across all relevant subject areas to ensure that they are fully informed to enable their effective decision making.
- Implement change based on platform performance to maximise traffic and conversion rates
- Utilise all available platform data and reports to ensure the account is performing to its maximum capability
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce and online retail marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategising with proven practical experience of SEO, PPC and social media marketing.
- Google Analytics.
- Good balance of analytical and creative thinking.
- Solid, working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Good marketing and digital marketing knowledge.
- Experience with SEO, PPC and best practices for e-commerce websites.
- Experience in analysing sales / traffic results.
- Desire to work independently to manage all aspects of digital marketing, whilst remaining accountable to team leaders.
- Ability to write creative content is desirable.
- An understanding of PR is desirable.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Professional Diploma in Marketing Level 4 or equivalent digital marketing qualification
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) Diploma in Direct and Interactive Marketing.
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Executive position please register your interest through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.