Apply for Digital Designer
Reference Code: #jobsnortheast #Creativejobs #designjobs @sharperecruit
Epic Jobs - View Job
Newcastle upon Tyne £175 - £200
Contract rate: Up to. £200 per day
Due to the on-going success and continuous growth of this rapidly growing Agency a new creative digitally focussed designer is required to join them in Newcastle upon Tyne initially on a three month contract and potentially longer or even full time permanent.
You must have a proven track record and be capable of producing a stunning calibre of digital, web, marketing emails and brand identity work.
They’re looking for a creative digital designer who will not just bring expertise in the aesthetics of digital design but also have knowledgeable opinions toward the UI/UX.
You should be highly organized, well considered and strategic in your approach to design and creativity. As a whole, the process of design can include conceptualisation, planning, producing, post-production, and research so strong experience and an excellent digital portfolio should show a range of projects worked on.
As part of the design team you will be involved in a wide range of digitally focussed projects and will also be part of the client facing pitch and proposal process too.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Take creative and design briefs internally & directly where necessary
• Design all forms of creative output but specifically focused on digital design
• Have experience in web, email and all round digital layout.
• Be competent in websites and bespoke digital creative platforms
• Working with both strict brand guidelines and open canvas briefs.
• Passionate in everything design and digital
• Thorough knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to keep up with current design trends and other popular styling and scripting techniques, including responsive design
• Ability to be extremely detail oriented with strong commitment to cross-browser and cross platform testing, troubleshooting and quality assurance
• Extensive knowledge of UI design methodology and processes
• The ability to collaborate with client service and development team members.
Have Knowledge of:
• Responsive design
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Rapid prototyping
• Marketing platforms (Email / social media)
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Digital Designer please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.
HTML5/CSS3 , Responsive design, Adobe Creative Suite, Rapid prototyping, CMS , Marketing platforms