Apply for Digital Account Executive
Reference Code: JS194
Epic Jobs - View Job
Digital Account Executive
Newcastle upon Tyne £20000 - £25000
Account Executive – Digital
Salary – Competitive
Our client is a very successful, creative and forward thinking Digital Agency with high profile clients and a vibrant and productive digital team who now need a new member of the team to assist on the client services side.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in this area after working in the industry for a year after gaining a relevant degree.
• Proven track record in project support and comfortable working in a mixed technical and creative environment.
• Confident with client contact and able to effectively represent the company in client interactions.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative.
• Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
• Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Follow project plans, tracking and updating progress and following internal processes.
Work closely with the design and development teams including third parties, monitoring progress and resolving issues.
Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions, knowing when necessary to escalate to the Account Manager.
Provide administrative support to projects including research and coordinating tasks.
Website and eCRM testing and content population.
Ownership of MailChimp including providing support to others using the system.
Analyse Google Analytics and produce statistical reports on an adhoc and monthly basis.
Ownership of setting up projects within Basecamp and ensuring each project is populated with the key documentation.
Produce project case studies on project completion for marketing materials.
Assist with putting documentation (such as agreements and contracts) in place with clients and suppliers.
Assist with producing and updating the suite of digital documentation templates.
Key skills Required
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Good project planning and documentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail & good problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Non Essential required
• Experience in working with third party suppliers
• Google analytics and eCRM experience
• Experience of working in an agency environment
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Digital Account Executive please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Design, Development, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, Tech & IT.